The Executive Board of the Leiden University Fund (LUF) is charged with the management of the fund. The General Board determines the LUF policy together with the Executive Board and supervises the execution of the policy by the Executive Board and the general state of affairs of the fund.
The Executive Board consists of the following members:
- Ms. A.F.F. Stas-Bax, LL.M. (chair)
- Mr. Prof.dr. J.J.M. van Holsteijn (vice-chair, chair CWB)
- Mr. D.H. van Hövell tot Westerflier, LL.M. (treasurer)
- Mr. D. ter Braak, LL.M.
- Ms. S.G. Coebergh-Frings, MSc
- Mr. Prof. A.T. Ottow, LL.M. (chair Executive Board Leiden University)
The General Board consists of the following members:
- Mw. dr. T.S. Ashikali
- Mr. J.H. ten Broeke, MSc
- Ms. H.S.C. Crebolder, LL.M.
- Mr. R. J. Götz, MSc (Audit Committee member)
- Mr. Prof. J.M. Hebly
- Mr. J.D. Hummel MSc
- Ms. M. Jolij (student member)
- Mw. mr. S. Kousedghi
- Ms. E.M.E. de Kreij LL.M. (Audit Committee member)
- Mr. J.L. van Nieuwenhuizen, MSc (Audit Committee chair)
- Ms. M.L. van Putten LL.M. (CASSA committee chair)
- Ms. dr. R. Schats (LISF committee chair)
- Ms. E. Storm de Grave - Huyssen van Kattendijke, LL.M. (Audit Committee member)
- Ms. dr. H.F. Verwey
Klaartje Sluijs is secretary to the Executive Board and the General Board.