The Executive Board of the Leiden University Fund (LUF) is charged with the management of the fund. The General Board determines the LUF policy together with the Executive Board and supervises the execution of the policy by the Executive Board and the general state of affairs of the fund.
The Executive Board consists of the following members:
- Ms. A.F.F. Stas-Bax, LL.M. (chair)
- Mr. Prof.dr B. Steunenberg (vice-chair)
- Dhr. mr. D.H. van Hövell tot Westerflier (treasurer)
- Ms. S.G. Coebergh-Frings, MSc
- Mr. P.A.J. Geluk, MSc
- Mr. Prof. A.T. Ottow, LL.M. (chair Executive Board Leiden University)
The General Board consists of the following members:
- Ms. Dr. R.M.Y. Barge (Audit Committee member)
- Mr. M. van Beek, MSc
- Mr. D. ter Braak, LL.M.
- Mr. J.H. ten Broeke, MSc
- Mr. M. Corsten, LL.M. (CASSA chair)
- Ms. H.S.C. Crebolder, LL.M.
- Mr. R. J. Götz, MSc (lid Committee member)
- Mr. Prof. J.M. Hebly
- Mr. J.D. Hummel (student member)
- Ms. E.M.E. de Kreij LL.M. (Audit Committee member)
- Mr. F.W. de Nerée tot Babberich, LL.M.
- Mr. J.L. van Nieuwenhuizen (Audit Committee chair)
- Ms. dr. R. Schats (LISF committee chair)
- Ms. E. Storm de Grave - Huyssen van Kattendijke, LL.M. (Audit Committee member)
- Ms. dr. H.F. Verwey
Klaartje Sluijs is secretary to the Executive Board and the General Board.